Hello beautiful people, I hope this weekend treated you well and for those who are in college there is only one more week before break! As this makes me so excited and happy I am getting ready for finals and hopefully get good grades. Now that the semester is coming to an end I will be writing this post about one of the most important girls in my life. My best friend Anna from Five Foot and Fabulous, they say that best friends are always there for you and do whatever is best and I have never had this experience until I met this gem. Here are my top 10 reasons why I love my best friend.
- She is ALWAYS there for me when I need her. It might be 1 am and suddenly I got into a crisis so I need her help and I know she will be there. A few days ago I received awful news around 12:50 am she was there for me at 1:06 am and went with me to the library because I couldn’t stay home.
- She always makes me laugh. If my day is going awful she will find a way to make me smile, even if she has to take embarrassing Snapchat pictures she will do it. Another thing she does to make me laugh is by telling her awful jokes (no offense Anna) which are so bad at the end that they make me laugh.
- Always down for food. An important aspect in my life is food, who doesn’t love food right? Well we LOVE FOOD, and whenever I am hungry or craving something she will join me and finish it all. This is the type of friend you never let go off.
- We both love fashion. We share the same major which brought us together and I am so glad that I picked this school because if I didn’t I wouldn’t have met her. Our love for fashion is very big and having someone to share it with is the greatest thing in the world because she understands me so well!
- She does not judge me at all. Have you ever had that friend that is always saying her point of view on your problems but they get you down? Thank god my best friend is not like that, when she talk about my problems she tries to fix them instead of making me feel bad. Not many people can do this but luckily she can.
- She always makes me feel good about myself. There are days when I am just not loving myself and she is always there to remember me how valuable I am. If this isn’t true friendship I don’t know what it is.
- Her family is the best. As an international student it is hard to have my loved ones far but her mom and dad always make me feel special by inviting me for lunch and Thanksgiving. I’ve never been so lucky to find such wonderful people.
- She rubs my back. If you know me well then you know how much I love when people rub my back, at the beginning it was hard for her to get used to this but now even if we are on a public space and I need it she does it. And obviously whenever I see her tense I also give her one which is very funny because she gets so relaxed that I feel like she will fall asleep instantly.
- I never get tired of being with her. Normally when I spend too much time with the same person I get annoyed and need my personal space but with this special girl it never happens. Her energy is so amazing that I love to have her near me all the time!
- Our love for Starbucks brings us together. Yes, we are a little bit basic by liking Starbucks, but let’s be honest who doesn’t love Starbucks? We always get so excited to go for out cup of coffee making our minds believe that we deserve it just for doing the smallest things.
I also want to add my other best friend and boyfriend Amol who has always been there for me since the day I met him, he is one of the greatest persons in this planet and it breaks my heart that it will take me a long time to see him again. Let’s hope that that day comes very soon and that we are together in a short time, I love you Amol.
Don’t forget to follow me on social media!